PBXww HTML 5 Version

Hi there, I’ve used FlyNumber for many years now (love the service). When will the new HTML version of the PBXww panel be in place? Flash will no longer be supported by Chrome in only a few months.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Wes

1 Like

Hi @wesstraub

Thank you and we appreciate your business here

This has been in the works and should be enabled very soon. We’re hoping the coming weeks and well before chrome stops supporting flash.

Thank you again and we appreciate your patience here

Hi there, any update on the progress of the new PBXww HTML panel?

Hi

Still very much in the works, don’t have a solid ETA at the moment but will be sure to post it once we know

Thanks

Hi,

I appreciate planning/estimation is always a challenge but the end of support for Flash (December) is getting quite close now and I’m worried about losing access to our PBXww panel. Could we get an update on progress here?

Thanks,

Frances.

1 Like

Hi @frances

Completely understand your concern and this will be done before then

There will still be flash options after December , they just wont be as convienent to access. By next week we should have a more solid time table for when this will happen

Thank you and appreciate your patience here

Hi FlyNumber,

It’s now mid October, I’d really appreciate some indication about progress on this. I’ve now set a weekly calendar reminder to check back here and will soon need to start exploring other options. I like FlyNumber and it works well for our team but I can’t ask everyone to install or enable outdated and insecure browser plugins in order to access the PBXww interface. I know it’s a pain to have browser vendors disallow flash but this has been a long time coming.

Thanks,

Frances.

Hi @frances

We appreciate your concern here and it’s our top priority right now

There has been major progress this past week and hope to share some screenshots soon. We want this launched ASAP and definitely a long time coming. We appreciate your patience here and look forward to updating you very soon

1 Like

I am also interested to be notified if/when FlyNumber has passed the beta testing (assuming as much) of the new (HTML?) version of the PBXww

Please add me to the notification list.

Thanks.

AK

1 Like

Sure thing @MIGSAA , if there is a beta or when we launch it fully we will let you know

I am also equally concerned and would like to be notified about beta or other access or launch. Thank you!

This is almost ready to launch and we appreciate everyone’s patience here

Look out for some updates soon

Hi FlyNumber,

This has been pretty disappointing. From my perspective, I don’t have a lot of trust left. On May 1st you said “very soon. We’re hoping the coming weeks”. 2 months later, on July 1st (after being asked) this regressed to “don’t have a solid ETA but will be sure to post it once we know”. Another two months pass and on September 16th you said “By next week we should have a more solid time table”. 4 weeks later, on October 14th “hope to share some screenshots soon”. Another month passes and on November 16th the only info is “almost ready to launch”. December is ending and Flash really will be removed in January, this was never an optional deadline.

You have failed to deliver on any of these plans, and you’ve also never given an update without being asked. I started out with sympathy here but by avoiding giving us any more detail you force me to assume the worst, that there will be no replacement for the flash version, so I am urgently exploring alternatives.

Hi @frances

We definitely understand where you’re coming from here, this really disappoints us as well. We’re there, it’s working, and will be able to get you beta access for your numbers in the coming days.

The brunt of the delays were improvements that needed to be made in regards to account and site security. Many moving pieces and we needed them to be up to date and secure before we could really implement the next-generation phone system.

When requesting beta access we’ll be adding a 1-month credit to the account as a courtesy and a small token of appreciation for your patience.

We also feel confident you’ll just love the new system. So much more robust, many new features.

More soon

Folks,

We’re getting down to the wire here. I do indeed look forward to the html version of the panel - Jan 1 is approaching very quickly and we have workflows built on panel accessibility.

Please add this account to the notification/beta list.

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you please add my name / account (XXXXXXX) to the Beta HTML version list?

Thanks,

1 Like

same problem here, tried almost every solution I could find on the internet. All web browsers all setting even de hidden ones, no success. For me, the time has come to cancel my subscription. The last 4 weeks were just a pain in the ass 98 out of 110 I get ‘unable fetch sso data’. So, it’s simply impossible to change the setting and routing.

Sorry to hear and have you tried safari, go into preferences and uncheck “prevent cross site tracking”

News on the new system shortly, we’re working round the clock.

I just opened your PBX with chrome( we emailed you a screenshot)

You may need to clear your cache/cookies. You can do this for specific websites instead of clearing all your website data on your browser. Clear it for flynumber.com ( and pbxww.com)

This link should help with getting it to work with chrome

FYI tomorrow is Jan 1st, 2021 :slight_smile:

It’s quite disappointing. I cannot get to PBXww now at all, even with your Google Chrome tip above.

Try to get to PBXww on a brand new computer. Example: A freshly installed Macbook.

Hi

Happy new year!

We hear you and the beta access is live in the coming days for sure. Keep in mind chrome won’t update till mid-January