PBXww HTML 5 Version

Folks,

Microsoft and Adobe are planning to pull support for Flash in early 2021. Ahead of that deadline, Adobe has now started showing pop-up notifications on Windows PCs where Flash Player is still being used.

Thank you for using Adobe Flash Player. To help secure your system, Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Layer beginning January 12, 2021. Adobe strongly recommends immediately removing Flash Player from your system by clicking the uninstall button” the pop-up message reads.

If the HTML5 panel is a beta, why don’t you release now as opposed over the next 10 days. It’s still going to be a beta in 10 days, right?

Seeing is believing, folks.

Cheers - Pete

Hi there,

So today Adobe has started blocking Flash from being run, and we can’t access the PBX panel anymore. Any news from the beta? How can we subscribe?

Is there any alternative in the meantime?

Cheers.

I see that today Flash stopped to work in every browser
and I can’t access PBXWW in any way

Is there a solution for that?

Beta access has been opened!

Please email us requesting access

@noeltc , @dimafishmanmail , @ptrinh you’ve been sent access

@itsupport , please send us your email on file or one of the flynumbers

Thanks and we appreciate everyone’s patience here

Is there a Q&A thread or forum for the beta?

I lost the component menu in the beta panel - not sure where it went. How do I get it back so I can test adding more items/actions of different types?

Thanks!

Regards - Pete

You can add questions or comments on the beta phone system in this category ( we updated the description for it )

https://discuss.flynumber.com/c/pbx-virtual-phone-system/

The bottom right there is a blue + Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 7.58.42 PM

Hey All,

Many have asked if they can get into the old flash PBX/ Phone System panel to retrieve settings, forwarding numbers, etc

You should be able to change the date on your computer to earlier this month and pull up the panel.

As of this post, this was confirmed and tested on a mac/chrome setup

Edit Jan 23 this seems to have stopped working. Please contact us about getting your account on the HTML 5 based version 2

Today 21 of Jan i cannot access the PBXww panel anymore. Even not with the Flash work around to get it back to work we get stuck at a sudden moment.

Can you please add me also to Beta because we need todo some changes very urgent. My account: dataconbvba

thanks…

1 Like

Hi @Kristof_Moons

Please check your email ( flynumber ticket) as we’ve added you to the beta.

Am I able to also please be added to the Beta? I had my number forwarded to a cell phone, which has recently been lost and I need to wait for a replacement. In the mean time, I’d like to urgently change my number to forward to a different cell phone. I am unable to use the workaround to get into the panel.

1 Like

Hi @iamntech

Yes you were added

Thanks

Hi me too chrome ended flash support so need HTML version

Please check your email @M.Jungo

Thanks

None of my browsers can display Flash anymore. What’s the timeline here?
When do you release the final product?

Please, add me to the beta testing in the meantime. I hope, that all of my PBXww settings will be transferred to the html5 beta interface 1:1, right? @FlyNumber could you please confirm this?

I am also very disappointed to read this topic and to read that so much business users have been left outside in the rain.

I also opened a ticket on this case. I hope it will be resolved ASAP.

Thanks
Zoli

Hi @Zoli1972

Sorry to hear and we posted info on the new system , both on the website site itself and social media

Your ticket was updated.

Thanks and here if you need anything

Hello,
is there any way to transfer our settings from PBXww interface into new Phone System V2 interface? We don’t have to risk malfunction or improper operation. Specifically we need to transfer setting for accounts: Gigastore and Ingram.
Thank you in advance.

Hi @Giga

Sorry but unfortunately thats not possible

The new version was built on a totally new infrastructure so the 2 are not really compatible, you’d be setting up the call flow from scratch

Keep in mind, the old system should still work fine with your current configurations while you move to the new one

Meaning, set everything up in the Phone System V2 grid. Once done, you make the switch on a per number basis from ( My account > My FlyNumbers ) - instructions were sent when the V2 was enabled on your account

There are 3rd party browsers and solutions out there to open flash, one that we tested is the puffin browser but we can’t make any security guarantees

Thanks and here if you need anything

Is there a direct way to request access to the non-flash dashboard via a support email, or is this where I should do it? For clarification, the email I used to sign up for discuss doesn’t match the one on my flynumber account.

Thanks.

1 Like

We’ll have this on your account shortly @rbpdx , apologies for the delay.