PBX panel I cannot access it doesn't work in my browser. Need access to the HTML version

Hi, the PBX system doesn’t work for me and I cannot open on any browser. I need to use it badly to configure my calls.

Could you please add me to the new system?

Hi @brennowilliam

Hope all is well

The new PBX is $14.95 a month , a flat fee for the entire account

We updated you via a ticket as well - let us know if we should enable this for you

Hi there, long time customer. Where can I find the area to purchase the PBX at $14.95/mo?
I can’t find it anywhere and the Phone System V2 does not display any of my numbers.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @universalsafety

Your account was updated directly with this, your account is older so the process is slightly different. All should be working well now and the FlyNumbers are enabled in the panel.

Thanks and let us know if you run into anything

Hi there. Im struggling to get replies to my support tickets, takes a few days between messages. after speaking with support a few days ago new pbx should be already enabled on our account but its not working or still using the old page which errors. Please can you activate it, our account is 10+ years old so maybe it needs activating differently?

Sorry for the delay on this

First allow me to say, we appreciate your long term business here.

Was the FlyNumber always set to the old PBX? V1?

If it was’t that could be why we’re not seeing on the list of old accounts which were included in the older offer.

Either way ,we enabled now and offered a much lower price for this specific case (See ticket please)

Thankyou very much, all working now

1 Like