Receiving SMS instruction?

Can someone please help me with instructions of how to succesfully receive SMS messages?
I have forwarded my flynumber to my account at CallCentric.
I use both Zoiper premium as well as Acrobits and both are set up with my callcentric account.
When calling my Flynumber it works perfectly but when someone is trying to send an SMS I never get it.
I enabled SMS with callcentric and confirmed it’s working.
I also chose the option of “forwrard SMS to email” but no email is received when I had people trying to send me messages.
Please let me know how to make receiveing SMS doable.
Thank you all!

Hi @tabib770

Have you checked your spam/junk folder?

Our logs show a recent SMS was received, the SMS came from a number ending in 0981​

Please try this one more time and let us know the results

Thank you very much!
I just tried again and it worked. Apperantly it was easier for the system to forward the SMS to a Gmail account than to another domain.

As for my first question - incoming SMS messages will not be forwarded to callcentric or other softfone apps?
Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

You’re very welcome, we’ve seen issues with hotmail accounts however you should still be able to whitelist

Correct, at the moment they’re only sent to an email - hopefully we can expand on this in the future

Thanks and here if you need anything at all

Hi there
Apparently SMS service stopped working for me. I tried sending a few messages in the past 2 days but non was received.
Any info on current status?
Thank you!

Hi @tabib770

Sorry to hear…

We’re seeing recent texts reaching the account, are we sure they’re not in the spam/junk folder?

Please check there and let us know

Yes it seems like it was clogged (for lack of better term) and then got released so I received all these messages together…
Anyways thank you for looking into it for me. Well appreciated.
Will let you know if run into any other issues.
Thanks again!

1 Like

I see, thanks for the feedback on this

My pleasure and here if you need anything

Hi there,
Seems like my SMS receiving is stuck again. I tried to send a few messages recently and non of them arrived. Would you mind looking into it for me?
Thanks so much

Hi @tabib770

I’m assuming you mean your Israeli mobile 55

Seems there hasn’t been any text messages as of late, checking up on this and will update you ASAP

Yes my 055 number.
Thank you I just received your test message 10 mins ago.
Is it working now?

It’s working now.
Thank you!

1 Like

Glad to hear, we just sent a test SMS but don’t see any reason why it would not have worked prior

Thanks and here if you need anything