I won’t be able to qualify for a German number but I want to call into Germany for as cheap as possible to look for a job. I am currently in Canada
I see this:
However, I don’t think this applies if I buy a Czech number from FlyNumber and then call into Germany. So my primary question is what is cheapest way of going about calling into Germany for me?
Here are some other questions too please:
- What are the setup costs
- what are the fixed monthly costs
- what are the costs of inbound calls (call setup, p/minute)
- what are the costs of outbound calls (call setup, p/minute)
- how much time does it take to setup the service
- what is the contract duration and contract cancellation policy
- can i keep the virtual number if i decide to switch providers?