A few questions

I wonder if you can help me understand some aspects of your service better? Apologies but I didn’t know which category to post in.

I want to purchase a US number in Virginia and have all calls made to it forwarded to my mobile phone in the UK. Do I need a smart phone to do this? My mobile phone is not a smart phone and it’s like the most basic model you can have!

My mobile phone service provider is Tesco mobile. Will it work with them?

I don’t really understand what I’d be paying for your service. After the monthly payment for the number how much exactly would I be paying. For instance if I had a Richmond VA number which somebody used to call me, the call lasting 15 minutes, how much would it cost me? If your service doesn’t work with Tesco Mobile could you tell me the answer to this example question as if I were with O2 mobile?

Hope you can help!

Hi there

You don’t need a smartphone, we can forward to a regular phone number for a low per min rate

1: http://www.flynumber.com/per-minute-rates[quote=“Tom, post:1, topic:91”]
I don’t really understand what I’d be paying for your service. After the monthly payment for the number how much exactly would I be paying. For instance if I had a Richmond VA number which somebody used to call me, the call lasting 15 minutes, how much would it cost me? If your service doesn’t work with Tesco Mobile could you tell me the answer to this example question as if I were with O2 mobile?
[/quote]

You would pay 2.95 per month for the USA number and a low per min rate depending on the UK prefix you are forwarding to

so 2.95 for the month(regardless of forwarding) and $1.20 to forward to a UK mobile which has a rate of .08 per min for 15 min

Please let us know if you have further questions

Hi, thanks for the help.

Just one more question. That $1.20 for the forwarding to a UK mobile. Is that charged every call or monthly also?

The $1.20 is taken from your prepaid balance since you are forwarding your USA Flynumber to a regular UK mobile.

I came up with $1.20 with using forwarding to a UK mobile at .08 per min for 15 minutes as an example

Just to recap…

You pay 2.95 a month for the USA Flynumber and there is an additional per min chagre for sending the calls to a regualr phone number. That additional charge depends on where that “regualr phone number” is

Oh right, now I understand. Thanks for you help.

1 Like