Number Cancelled

On 14 May I received an email saying that my order had been cancelled, without any explanation given. I opened a ticket and received the following reply:

“Sory to hear and we are working on getting your old number ASAP
Please ignore the temporary number on the account right now”

Over the past month I have made repeated attempts to contact you to find out:
(1) what was the cause of the cancellation in the first place;
(2) whether I can still expect to get my number back.; and
(3) If my auto-bill is still set up correctly or do I need to worry about future cancellations.

I would be very grateful if you would update me on the issues above. Thanks.

Very sorry for the painfully long delay here. Obviously, something went wrong and we sincerely apologize.

This was actually handled back then ( we held the old number and had it assigned to your account ) - there was a synchronization issue here and should not happen again.

It was a billing issue and it doesn’t seem account was set to auto-bill

Your number is back on the account and a courtesy 3 months credit was added as well

The card on file is set to auto-bill so we don’t anticipate any more issues here.

Sure thing and again very sorry for the delay on this one- please let us know if you need anything at all

I have the same exact issue.

My DID number has been canceled and no reply from support since I opened a ticket.

@support: Please, respond ASAP

Apologize for the late response here and any open tickets should have been responded to. If there are any issues at all please let us know ASAP.

And another one - exactly the same symptoms, exactly the same lack of response.
My ticket has been automatically acknowledged, no further responses.
Please:

• reconnect my number
  • fix the problem - or tell me what I need to do

Very sorry to hear about this and we’re on top of it - seems billing related

Your other number looks OK though - will have an update on you account ASAP

Hallloooooooooooooo!!!

Glad to hear that you are on top of this problem - which must be EXTREMELY serious since it has taken 11 days since you acknowledged my problem…and no responses since then.
Please:
a) Update on the issue
b) Fix/workaround to the problem.

Hi @simon0362

Apologies again for the painfully long delay - (we’ve been holding the number up until now)

Your ticket was updated as well.

Thanks guys (excuse my sarcasm earlier).
Simon

1 Like

No worries at all and we appreciate your business here Simon.