My use case:
Get a China number from FlyNumber, and forward to my twilio account ( either US TOLL-FREE number or SIP ).
- When someone in China call this china number (which forward to US number or SIP), do they pay local call charge, or international charge?
- If I forward to my US TOLL-FREE number, is the cost flat $0.01/minute (according to the charge table) ?
- If I setup SIP to receive the forwarded call, do we have to pay extra money?
- What is the maximum number of concurrent forward call to US number at the same time?
- What is the maximum number of concurrent forward call to SIP at the same time?
- Is there any other price other then: a) monthly fee for the china number, b) per minute charge for the call?
Please let me know so I can consider if FlyNumber fit my use case or not.
We can surely help with this, yes,
They will pay what they normally pay to call a China number, its a local call for them
Yes thats correct
No extra fees, it would just be the $14.95 a month for the number
Two and we look forward to implementing features where you can add more channels ( in the near future)
No other fees. If you call out using SIP ( and show the China number for example) its the per min rate depending where you call.
Let us know if you have any other questions