My use case:
Get a China number from FlyNumber, and forward to my twilio account ( either US TOLL-FREE number or SIP ).
- When someone in China call this china number (which forward to US number or SIP), do they pay local call charge, or international charge?
- If I forward to my US TOLL-FREE number, is the cost flat $0.01/minute (according to the charge table) ?
- If I setup SIP to receive the forwarded call, do we have to pay extra money?
- What is the maximum number of concurrent forward call to US number at the same time?
- What is the maximum number of concurrent forward call to SIP at the same time?
- Is there any other price other then: a) monthly fee for the china number, b) per minute charge for the call?
Please let me know so I can consider if FlyNumber fit my use case or not.