My use case:
Get a China number from FlyNumber, and forward to my twilio account ( either US TOLL-FREE number or SIP ).
1. When someone in China call this china number (which forward to US number or SIP), do they pay local call charge, or international charge?
2. If I forward to my US TOLL-FREE number, is the cost flat $0.01/minute (according to the charge table) ?
3. If I setup SIP to receive the forwarded call, do we have to pay extra money?
4. What is the maximum number of concurrent forward call to US number at the same time?
5. What is the maximum number of concurrent forward call to SIP at the same time?
6. Is there any other price other then: a) monthly fee for the china number, b) per minute charge for the call?
Please let me know so I can consider if FlyNumber fit my use case or not.
We can surely help with this, yes,
They will pay what they normally pay to call a China number, its a local call for them
Yes thats correct
No extra fees, it would just be the $14.95 a month for the number
Two and we look forward to implementing features where you can add more channels ( in the near future)
No other fees. If you call out using SIP ( and show the China number for example) its the per min rate depending where you call.
Let us know if you have any other questions