This may or may not apply to you but if you deal with China its good to know the following
There are China guidelines when traffic hits their country.
· No repeat A number calls.
· No Invalid or restricted A number. A number should be as per E.164 format.
· No random B number calling.
· No China to China.
· No modified/spoofed A number, CLI has to be displayed as originated.
· Unusually high level of calls to unallocated numbers, showing machine generated calls.
· Unusually high level of disconnect initiator release code = 2, meaning called parties hanging up.
If you triggered any of the above you may see an “internal server error” in your FlyNumber Call history