Porting phone numbers

Hello, just joined yesterday and started playing with the virtual PBX, I understand it’s in beta, but I LOVE it, hopefully it keeps working well.

Your website says that you can port phone numbers to your system. I will be moving away from Canada soon and would like to keep my mobile phone number to use with FlyNumber. What’s the process for this? I will be cancelling my cell phone contract and would like to have it seemlessly move to your system, is that possible?

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks , glad you like it- its evolving very nicely…

Please send us an email or ticket with the full Canada phone number and we can confirm portability

There is a 1 time port in fee for this as well. ( email or open ticket for price as it depends on the country, $9 and up ) Afterward you just pay the monthly price for the Canada number

Please let me know if you have any more questions

Hi, I have another question related to this topic:

1. Is it possible to port mobile numbers?
  2. If I port a number, but I still want to keep using it on my regular cellphone when I come back - how would that work?

Hi there

1. Yes its definitely possible, due to many different factors please PM /email or send a ticket with the phone number you may want to port in and we can confirm portability

2. If your regular cell phone is a smartphone you can answer calls with a SIP application otherwise you can port the number away from FlyNumber back to the cell phone carrier if you prefer

Keep in mind there is a 1 time port in fee for USA and Canada numbers , email or open ticket for price as it depends on the country, $9 and up