Making flynumber calls from 3CX (Voip PBX)

Hi, I am trying to setup my flynumber account to work with 3CX. As it currently stands I can make calls to my flynumber and it correctly gets routed through 3CX to my extension, so incoming works perfectly!

I am currently however having problems making calls using flynumber. I get the response (phone numbers and account numbers masked with x)

05-Jul-2016 10:10:52.648 Call to T:Line:10001>>44xxxxxxxx@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060] from L:121.1[Extn:123] failed, cause: Cause: 408 Request Timeout/INVITE from local
05-Jul-2016 10:10:52.641 [CM503003]: Call(C:121): Call to sip:[email protected]:5060 has failed; Cause: 408 Request Timeout/INVITE from local

I am trying to call a number in the UK from the SIP account, so I am sending the country code digits followed by the area code (without the 0) followed by the number.

Do you know why this wouldn’t work?

Many Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Glad to hear incoming is working well with your 3CX system.

Right now you have FlyNumber setup to send the calls directly to the SIP URI, with no FlyNumber SIP account

In this case outgoing calls would be handled by the “host” found in your VOIP forwarding settings. We just send the calls to that address and that is all.

We can also supply you with a SIP account, if there is a way for you to enter SIP credentials into the 3CX we would then be handling both incoming and outgoing

Thanks and let us know if you need anything