Local dial tone

May i know is it possible to have local dial tone instead of international dial tone?

EDIT:

You can upload a file of which is your local ring tone to the Phone.systems/ PBX system , in the person module click the melody/music symbol.

Hi

This depends on a variety of factors, ISP, Phone, local carrier etc…

You will usually get a local ringing tone when forwarding with our PBX instead of forwarding directly to a phone number

There is no price difference and the PBX / Virtual phone system is newer technology so routing your calls that way would be favorable

May i know if forward to PBX / Virtual phone system can be routed to mobile too? How can i do that?

Sure you can

First change the forwarding to PBX / Virtual Phone system on your orders page

Then you open your PBX panel and configure your routing. Connect your “Phone number” module and the Person module

You can add your mobile phone number as a destination

Here’s a guide that can help with the PBX

Thank you for your help. I did that before i use the direct forward to my mobile, what happen was when i was using the PBX , they phone couldn’t connect at all.

Do you mind to help me on this for the 4725 number?

OK, problem solved.

Seems like i had to change the forwarding at My Flynumber(s) before i do anything at PBX , thanks,

1 Like

But the dial tone still not change, anyway i can change to local dial tone? This is crucial for us.

Hi Again

Glad to hear you got it working, changing the dial tone callers hear isnt something we can control on a user by user basis.

By default a caller should hear a local ring tone

Have you tried calling the FlyNumber from a different operator to see if it gives the desired ringtone?

EDIT:

You can upload a file of which is your local ring tone to the Phone.systems/ PBX system , in the person module click the melody/music symbol.