I can not make outgoing calls

I have purchased 1 DID from Argentina, I have configured it in FreePBX, according to the parameters that sent me. Incoming calls work normally, but when making outgoing calls, when you make the connection from-trunk it says “DOWN” and the outgoing call does not respond. I noticed that when I dial the number and start to manage the call, the ring is not heard.

Extensions.conf:

[From-trunk]

Exten => _X., 1, Ringing
Exten => _X., N, Answer
Exten => _X., N, Echo
Exten => _X., N, Wait (600)
Exten => _X., N, Hangup

Sip.conf:

[Trunk-us]
Host = 46.19.209.14
Dtmfmode = rfc2833
Dtmf = rfc2833
Type = peer
Context = from-trunk
Insecure = very
Nat = never
Allow = all

Thank

When sending the calls directly to an IP address/domain ( Asterisk or in your case FreePBX) we dont handle the outgoing

Just the incoming and you will want to contact your provider used on the Asterisk/FreePBX

We can supply you with SIP credentials which can be used for incoming and outgoing with us- PM your username and we will help you set this up

Thanks I generated a ticket requesting the SIP credentials to use the incoming and outgoing with flynumbers

Thank you very much for the information. I have sent the credentials and after many tests and errors I have managed outgoing calls. I give them how it should be configured.

I have created two trunks in one of incoming calls and other outgoing calls (outcoing calls with credentials)

type=peer
nat=never
insecure=very
host=46.19.209.14
dtmfmode=rfc2833
dtmf=rfc2833
context=from-trunk
allow=all

username=xxxxxxxx
type=peer
secret=xxxxxxxx
nat=auto
insecure=very
host=xxxxx.xxxxxx.sip.pbxww.com
fromuser=xxxxxxxx
fromdomain=xxxxx.xxxxxx.sip.pbxww.com
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
allow=alaw&ulaw&gsm
port=5060

I share it with you.

Hi

You will want to add the SIP info as a SIP account on your system, not sure it will work the way you are trying

Perhaps check your log as perhaps there are errors in there that can better help diagnose this