How can I get SMS service on my Fly Number

Not forwarding sms from my flynumber to my mobile, please advise.

Sorry, our system does not forward SMS messages

Will this ever be supported? It seems there shouldn’t be any technical hurdles to implement this considering voice calls can be forwarded and a text message is a fraction the data of a voice call.

1 Like

The technology to implement SMS isn’t difficult but we need to integrate it with the PBX so users can take full advantage.We’ll definitely update this topic once we have more info.

1 Like

any news on this , a lot of people are waiting for this functionality

1 Like

At the moment its in the pipeline but wouldn’t have a solid ETA sorry.

1 Like

I also want to receive text messages on my designated mobile phone. Any news on this? Without this feature your service is pretty worthless to me.

1 Like

Please open a ticket and we may be able to manually add the feature to your account if the country allows it

Thanks

Sorry but I don’t understand what a ticket is. I opened the ticket window and I clicked on my virtual phone number but I have no idea what I’m supposed to write in the box. Am I just supposed to say that I want sms service for my phone (an Italian mobile phone)?

Yes you are correct but there is no SMS for Italy numbers at the moment

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
Is there any SMS feature for Japan region?

Thanks.

Sorry not at the moment

1 Like

Now that you are working via a PBX, is it possible to use a 647 fly number as an SMS? Assuming the number to which we are forwarding to allows SMS messages?

1 Like

This is what we plan on yes, for Canada numbers to work with the SMS and will have an update

1 Like

But can this currently be done?

Sorry not at the moment

Nearly an year now, still nothing? I am particularly interesting in receiving sms Australian virtual mobile number

HI

Yes there were some unforseen setbacks but we should have this active very shrotly among many other features

1 Like

Is SMS supported for Norway? I’ll become a customer once SMS is supported, as that is required for my intended use.

Norway, unfortunately, will not be SMS enabled once this is released. That could change but no solid ETA